This official companion to the documentary series will walk you through the stories featured in each of the six episodes. It explores common Christian responses to such topics as:
- Politics and social issues
- Abuse in marriages and the church
- Sexuality and identity
- Compassion and charity
As you go on this journey, meeting those outside the faith and those who have stayed within, your eyes will be opened to the true impact that Christianity is having in America… and how to put it back on track!
This book is designed to accommodate a six-week study (though you can stretch it out longer if the questions take some extra time and thought to answer!). It includes:
- Six chapters with hard-hitting questions for both individuals and groups, designed to stretch your understanding of what it means to be a Christian and how to become a more effective witness of the Gospel.
- QR codes in each chapter to stream the episode from your device.
- “How to Use This Discussion Guide” suggestions for small groups.
There are no reviews yet.