Good, bad, or indifferent, we want to hear your stories!
You must be 18 years of age or older to submit a video for this production. Videos by minors will be deleted and will not be considered for inclusion in the project.
- Only include first-hand accounts personally experienced by you.
- Be well-lit so that your face is clearly visible.
- Have clear, understandable audio with minimal background noise or hiss.
- Be filmed from a stable surface such as a tripod, stack of books, or computer
- If filmed on a cell phone, turned horizontally
- Be in English, or have English subtitles.
Format your responses to the questions as follows:
- Speak directly to the camera.
- Start by saying your name and where you are from.
- Restate the question into your answer, i.e. “The worst interaction I had with a Christian was…”
- Pause 3-5 seconds between your answers.
Videos must NOT contain:
- Names or personal information of any individual spoken about.
- Materials that violates, or infringes on, another’s rights, including, but not limited to privacy, publicity, and intellectual property.
- Copyrighted material (such as music tracks, clips of copyrighted programs).
- Material that is hateful, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group of individuals or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States and/or where the video is created.
Questions or Concerns
We can be reached via email here for any questions or concerns regarding this project.